Jailbreak ipod 4g iOS 6

After quite sometimes i did not doing any activities so my blog seem so silence....

   For past 3 days I've been testing and playing around with the iPod 4. I manage to learn how to jailbreak the iOS 6 where it is still new. The only reason that makes me stuck with this because of Whatsapp and day 3 I manage to make my Whatsapp workable.

Day 1: I learn how to jailbreak using Redsn0w. This where the jailbreak i did keep crashing. What I can say do not turn off your iPod but if you want to do it what you can do to make it work back again just use Redsn0w and use Extra -> Just boot option. and follow the instruction and it will turn back to normal all the crashes apps.
* thanks to idownloadblog.

Day 2: I learn how to install Whatsapp. I've been testing installing Whatsapp from 2.5.5 till 2.8.3 version and each version giving all sort of error. The Whatsapp 2.8.3 version is the version that workable with the iPod touch 4G on iOS 6.
*thanks to kickass torrents

Day 3: I manage to make it run.
*and not forgetting thanks to youtube.com

... worth of trying guys if you totally stuck with Whatsapp (lol). Like a wiseman says, learn from your mistake.





Popular Posts